Credit unions were built for this.
We've been here for you for 100 years.
We are here for you. Here are some examples of what many Connecticut credit unions are doing to help:
- Many Fees Waived or Suspended
- Mortgage Forbearance Programs
- Case-by-Case Loan Modifications
- Loan Payment Deferrals and Modifications
- Skip-a-Pay Programs on Loans and Credit Cards
- Skip-a-Pay Programs for Business Loans
- Short-Term Bridge Loan w/1st Payment Waived for 90 days
- 0% Credit Card Balance Transfers
- No Credit Check Small Loans
- Increased Funds Available Daily Limit
- Increased Overdraft Privileges
- No-Penalty Early CD Withdrawals
- Increase Courtesy Pay Limits
- Credit Counseling
- Crisis Accounts for Members at Risk (i.e. Police Officers, Hospital Staff, etc.)
- Emergency Fund to Help Members Buy Food and Medicine
Please check with your individual credit union for specifics on their response measures.